Thursday, February 10, 2011

So much in hardly two days.

 I really need to remember that I have this blog now even though I still post over on the Petopia forums so I don't have to cram several entries into one post like this. @_@

Twin Suns

A day late since I had to catch up on sleep, but I still can't believe that I ended up taming Pogeyan not once, but twice on the same hunter, within mere hours of each other. I'm glad I helped Taluwen tame Pogeyan for her worgen, so all I need to do now is to find her again for J. I love my two golden kitties, and I plan on leveling them at the same time and I'll never have them separated from each other.

Scorpid Redux

This morning, I ran into Madexx again, and he was blue. o_o There was nobody in sight so I tamed him, and now Fallout has a sister named Antares. Even though I originally wanted green for Toph, I'm really happy with the two she has since they're so different from each other. Bronze is so earthy, while blue reflects the starry sky, and they were also the first  two colors revealed during the Cataclysm beta, which makes it even more awesome.

Letting Go

Noon today, I tried fencing some gear over to my mage Alliance-side with the help of my best friend, but some asshat rogue ended up snapping up the blue sandals. Luckily, that's all they got because my best friend and I stopped afterwards. This put me in a rather sour mood, and I decided that it was finally time for Toph to say goodbye to her oldest companion and dearest friend, Jet.

The reason I released him is because I felt my bond with him beginning to ebb over the past few weeks, so I knew that my time with him was coming to an end, especially since Toph's true defining pet, Hawkbane, will hopefully be returning to the game soon. I took Jet to the exact spot where I'd tamed him back during the early days of BC, and I cried, but I didn't cry as much as I thought I would. I was... okay. Takk's time by Toph's side may now be at an end, but I plan on picking him back up soon on Toph's daughter, Rhilla though this time, Takk will be a female this time, Jet's daughter, to be precise.

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel pressured to post, especially when there's been a LOT of taming going on. The whole experience can be exhausting, so a true post might take a while to trickle to the surface. I'm behind myself, though, so I'm biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies for taking so long to get back to this, I still forget I have it. Yeah, you're right about that, though. And I'm clueless about how to add people back on here. I want to add you and Veph back but I'm not sure how. @_@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're not the only person who forgets to check in on comments/replies. <_< >_> It also looks like you figured that out! xD

    ReplyDelete